18:20

April 19, 2009 - What's your trigger?

My trigger is either...loud noise, rapid long conversations w/a friend or family, long conversations period, listening to a person who is really anger for more than 10-15 minutes, caffeine, lack of care, any type of stress...and I'm still discovering what affects me and how. It's different when you're a little more stable than a few months ago. I can start the healing process in a different fashion.

PROBLEM: Got so hypo last night that I couldn't fall asleep until 4am. Woke up at 7am. Have been getting anywhere from 9.5-12 hours of sleep so it's good for me to keep in mind the difference.

I'M SO TIRED. Couldn't do much today, but I'm going to meet with some old friends who I haven't seen in 9 years. Bipolar stuff - losing touch with people who mean a lot and then wondering why it happened...the usual.

Off I go. Hope the place isn't too loud and I get some good sleep tonight.
Also, hope that this isn't the beginning to another hypo/manic episode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment