17:52

April 15, 2009

Got a second opinion on my meds today from my mom's doctor. Mom has the same ailment but she's more on the manic side, and I'm more on the depressive. Whatever that means.

2nd doctor raves about Lamictol. I read some reviews and a few people mentioned that it stopped working for them after 2 years. I still have Lithium to fall back on if that happens, though it the lithium has ballooned me up and makes me tired.

I'm so stressed that I'm numbed by it all. I still don't get why we're all living. Doctor said today that these thoughts are a symptom of depression. I'm interested to see if they'll ever disappear.

Will start the increase in Lamictol tonight.
Will take my Risperadol again...though I really don't want to.

Did nothing exciting today, though I really do enjoy my mother's company. It's nice to enjoy something again. She doesn't eat enough, but she loves the fries w/chilli from Tommy's Burgers in El Toro. She's had it two days in a row.

We're both supposed to take a 30 minute walk each day. It's so windy today. Will pass today and hope that I'll actually do it tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment