20:16

***LAST TRY w/LAMICTAL - ended up in ER again

Lamictal is not for me unfortunately, though it seems to work well with my moods.
I'm just allergic to it. Makes me itchy, bloats up my face, gives me abdominal pain and leg pain, makes my lips puffy, and eventually starts to close up my throat.

Am told it's an unusual side effect but it's there, so there's not much that I can do about it.

I've naturally come out of the 8 month depression, not completely, I still feel down in the mornings, but I'm much better than I was 3 months again.

I have to see what other meds the doctor wants to try.

I'm feeling okay now, but if this is part of the swing, then the next step will be up, up, and then way up. Not sure how high I go naturally now. I used to only get hypomanic. Racing thoughts would get in the way of completing tasks and so would the depression.

I just have to make the best of my situation. It sucks, it stinks, but at least there's some breathe room with this break between the high and low. Some people don't even have that. Some people have chronic pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment