22:06

1/8/11-never stop taking my pills/anniversary

It was James and my 7 year Anniversary today.
It made me happy to think of our Anniversary all day today.
Brought back good memories. Gives me a lot of pride to know that we're still together.
Especially after all that we've gone through these past years.

I'm looking forward to us living together again. I miss him very much, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get through the rough times. I know it won't be easy when he arrives. He needs to find a job. We need to live under the same roof as my parents. We need to make sure this disease doesn't get the best of us. Most importantly, I need to NEVER STOP TAKING MY PILLS.

I saw my friends today. I spent time on the webcam with James. It has been a full day. I'm lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment