14:03

10/24/09 - Lithium and Risperdal

Been on Lithium and Risperdal for several months now.

1500 mg lith
1 mg Risperdal

Risperdal helps with the agitation, irritability, and the delusional thoughts.
I've been having a few down days. Today's the worse. Keep crying.

But other than that, I was getting stable. I felt much better. I had started going to the gym. I'm not sure exactly what bit me in the ass. I got a little sick a few days ago. I also found out that this course I wanted to take for Sonography has a 4 year waiting period. It also sounds really difficult. I really doubt myself since I've gotten ill.

I feel like a waste. Like I'm no good use to anyone.

1 comments:

Sara said...

I was allergic to Tegretol. Made me have low blood count, which made me feel really ill.

Post a Comment